Weekend Reads: Impressions Lauren Nelson | July 15th, 2016
It’s that time of the week again: time to begin the commute home on your journey towards the bliss of the weekend. As you make your way toward the luxury of downtime, we thought we’d give you some reading material to keep you entertained.
- Your brand has a personality. Is it a good one? Here’s how to be a more attractive character to your customers.
- Social media can very quickly make or break your career. Here’s some tips on how to use it at every stage of life.
- Does your marketing make sense? Does it make cents? Here’s how to make sure it does both.
- Email marketing is a powerful tool for growing your business. Here’s how to make sure you’re not sabotaging yourself.
- Your website is your digital living room. Here’s five tips for making it a beautiful and welcoming one.
And because an end of week giggle is just delightful: