Weekend Reads: Get Outside the Box Lauren Nelson | July 22nd, 2016
As another Friday draws to a close, the time has come to relax. But if you’re not going to be doing anything, you might as well let your mind wander. Sometimes it’s in those moments of stillness that the next big thing hits us head on. To inspire you towards such revelations, here are a few reads to tickle your mind:
- Take a gander at these well designed and insightful “How to Manage” infographics.
- Consider why playing the marketing tortoise might actually benefit your brand in a fast paced world.
- People like to extol the value of collaboration, but if you don’t watch out, that collaborative team can end up little more than a pipe dream.
- Do you suffer from impenetrable tunnel vision when you design? Here are ways to bust on through.
- If you need someone to push your mind outside the box, think about the folks using seaweed for packaging design.
But if you’re all done thinking for the day, maybe we can help you crack a smile:
- The comic sans shout out in this one got to us. It’s a slow burn.
- Kids give the best relationship advice ever. Seriously.
- Are you missing SNL too? They popped in over at MSNBC during the RNC! Get your fix here.
- You know that saying “a little goes a long way”? This guy redefines it.
Ok, you’ve been sufficiently inspired and entertained. Now go enjoy yourself!