Weekend Reads: Daydreamin’ Lauren Nelson | July 29th, 2016
It’s gross and rainy in Chicagoland, so you’ll have to forgive us if our minds have already turned to happy, shiny visions of the weekend. We figured we wouldn’t be the only ones looking for a distraction as Friday goes on, so we thought we’d share some diverting reads for your own mental escapes.
- Do you have dreams of digital marketing success? This infographic can give you 7 ways to make that a reality.
- The artist formerly known as Prince arguably had one of the most successful rebranding efforts of all time. For your own branding inspiration, here’s the lowdown on how that came to be.
- We often dream big when it comes to our social media strategies. Keep dreaming, but keep those dreams grounded with this guidance on measuring Twitter marketing performance.
- You should feel free to get colorful with your marketing efforts. Just maybe not with this color.
- Put the technical guidance and tips to the side. The real way to create killer web design is empathy.
But it is Friday, after all. Give yourself a giggle with this rainbow of fun:
- This Pokemon Go rap is everything you need in your life right now.
- These are the most polite deer you will ever meet.
- No matter how bad your day is going… it could be worse.