Can He Really Do Handstands? admin | December 12th, 2008
But, I’m seriously happy and pumped to say that I work here now. Crazy, right?!
Let me introduce myself: I’m Judson Collier, and I’m a 17 year old (yes, 17. I actually said in my application that I was 16. Whoops!) from Jacksonville Florida. I’m happily in love with graphic design, blogging, photography and filmmaking. I listen to awesome music, such as epic The Shins, Joshua Radin, Coldplay and Ingrid Michaelson.
You might have seen my application video that Angeline posted last week.
You might have heard the ruckus about the coolest kid in town Angeline Vuong leaving. I certainly can’t fill her shoes (much less fit in them). crowdSPRING will be hiring a community manager to replace Angeline. I’ve been talking with Pete, Mike and Ross, and we’ve figured out a couple of things I can do to help.
That said, the guys thought it would be cool to put together a top five reasons why I wanted to work at crowdSPRING, and top five reasons why I was hired! Czech it out!
Top 5 Reasons I Wanted To Work at crowdSPRING (other than I was broke):
1. Ping. Pong. Masters.
1a. Rock. Band. Legends.
2. Excellent Taste in absolutely ridiculous copywriting.
3. I can work in my pajamas and no one will find out.
4. They are serious Twitter addicts like me!
5. crowdSPRING brings the world more good design! Why WOULDN’T I want to be here?
Top 5 Reasons crowdSPRING Hired a High School Kid:
1. We share the same maturity level (I kid, I kid! Don’t hurt me 🙂 )
2. I play a mean drumset in Rock Band.
3. I make some crazy videos.
4. I can whistle and hum at the same time. No lies. I sound like a blender.
5. I first heard about crowdSPRING from Angeline herself, and signed up as a creative!
Okay, but in all seriousness, I’m extremely happy to be here, as creating and designing is a huge passion of mine. I’ve been designing websites and making graphics for about 5 years now, and I love it! I’ll be blogging here often, and if you see a couple crazy ideas coming out of the woodwork, it’s probably my doing. You can also follow me on Twitter!