Monday Motivation: Thought Candy Lauren Nelson | August 1st, 2016
Monday mornings can be hard. The burgeoning to do list on your desk can quickly become overwhelming if you start things off on the wrong, under-caffeinated foot. It’s gonna be alright, though. To help ease you into the workweek, we’ve compiled some excellent reads that will inform, engage, and inspire as you tackle the marketing and branding challenges ahead.
- Visual content is more stimulating to an audience, and more likely to be shared. Here are 10 rules you should be following to make the most of the visual content opportunities.
- Marketing, especially as the little guy, can be an intimidating endeavor. Here are some suggestions for moving past being self-conscious and toward being a self-promoter. Though specific to authors, there are some nuggets in there for every professional.
- If your marketing is feeling tired, maybe it’s time to find another angle. Why not tout your exemplary customer service?
- Marketing automation is all the rage, but is it really for you? Here are some things to think about before you jump in with both feet.
- If you’re looking to learn from the best, look no further than a maniacal, green-haired Jared Leto. No, seriously. The marketing for Suicide Squad has been second to none.