Monday Motivation: Getting It Right Lauren Nelson | July 18th, 2016
Good morning everyone, and welcome to another Monday! You’ve got five full workdays ahead of you to make the most of, and we’ll be grinding right alongside of you. As you get ready to put rubber to the road, we thought we’d offer up some excellent reads that’ll get you focused on problem solving.
- Instagram has HUGE potential as a marketing platform for businesses, but it takes a nuanced approach to achieve real results. Here’s 10 reasons you might be struggling to make the most of the opportunities in front of you.
- The Trump campaign rolled out a new logo last week after announcing that Governor Pence of Indiana would be joining the ticket. 24 hours later, that logo was toast. Don’t let yourself make the same mistakes.
- If you’re not focusing on personal branding today, you’re doing it wrong. Here’s why.
- SEO can sometimes feel like throwing darts in the dark, but these three tips from SEO pros can help make a difference.
- And if you need some help putting all that good advice to good use, here’s 13 different ways to stay motivated this Monday and every Monday to come.
Now embrace your inner Kate McKinnon and get to the business of kicking butt!