Key Digital Marketing Trends For 2013 Ross | December 20th, 2012
Whether you run an established small business or startup, or plan to start one in 2013, you will need to understand how to leverage digital marketing to find new customers and increase sales. Market firm eMarketer recently put together a helpful slideshow, highlighting digital marketing trends they believe to be mostporno important.
The five key trends, according to eMarketer, are:
1. Fragmentation is everywhere.
2. Online-first is becoming outmoded; mobile-first is the new priority.
3. Circuitous is the new linear in commerce.
4. Content (marketing) is king.
5. Data emerges as marketing’s key currency.
Here’s the full slideshow:
What digital marketing trends are you seeing for 2013?